Agreement for Transportation
Totz 'N' Teenz on Wheelz (TNTOW), LLC. Will provide scheduled transportations pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon acceptance of the contract, TNTOW agrees to provide transportation to and/or from the designated location. Transportation shall be provided in accordance with the rules and regulations applicable in Charlotte, Mecklenburg and Cabarrus Counties and the state of North Carolina. Though we will always strive for on-time performance, please note pick-up/drop-off times are + / - 15 minutes of scheduled times (s) due to traffic, weather conditions, late children, mechanical problems, etc.
- Fees are non-refundable
- All rates are based on destinations located within 0-10 miles from pick-up point. Each additional mile is $3.00 per mile.
- There may be a 10% surcharge added to the standard fees when gasoline prices rise above $4.00 per gallon.
- $40.00 return check fee.
- Only money orders or cash will be accepted after two returned checks.
- Any time that your child will not require transportation as scheduled, notification must be made to TNTOW office no less than 2 hours prior to pick-up. Morning passengers may leave a message on the voice mail. Failure to provide notification will result in an additional $15.00 charge on the following month's invoice.
- TNTOW will not provide refunds or credits for any unused rides due to absences, cancellations, holiday breaks, teacher work days and sick days.
- Our cost effective rates are based on group transportation (not taxi or limo fares). We will do our utmost to provide reasonable drive times, but our vehicles are very busy 6:00 AM-9:00 AM and 1:00 PM-7:00 PM, and drive times will range from 30 minutes to 1 ½ hours depending on your location. All pick-up and drop-off times are estimates and subject to change as our rider ship changes.
- If for some reason TNTOW fails to pick up your child due to an emergency situation, you will be immediately notified and credited for that ride on our next statement. If TNTOW is unable to continue to provide transportation for any reason, you will receive a notice 10 business days prior to the stop date for transportation and all unused payments refunded.
- Seat belts or child restraints are required for all passengers while riding TNTOW. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate transportation for any child not cooperating with the seat belt usage. In accordance with the North Carolina State Law, children under 8 years of age or less than 80 pounds are required to be in a child restraint seat or booster seat based on guidelines set by the National Highway Safety Department.
- TNTOW is not liable for the health, welfare and safety of your child once the child reaches the agreed destination.
- TNTOW reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time due to disciplinary problems with a child while riding in a TNTOW vehicle.